For over 65 years, Batzner Pest Management has been providing award-winning, proven pest solutions for our clients and their families. We are committed to offering an excellent value-added service that sets industry standards and assures satisfaction. Using state-of-the-art techniques, we are an industry leader providing protection to health, food, property, and the environment.
The continued success of Batzner Pest Management is dependent upon our clients' trust and confidence. Our reputation for integrity and excellence is built upon the principles of fair dealing and ethical conduct of our employees and requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
- Always stay current with business related technology and use it to differentiate ourselves from the competition.
- Continue to develop long term internal/external relationships to ensure loyalty and retention.
- Conduct ourselves with the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Consistently meet and exceed both client and employee expectations.
- Realize profitable growth through operational excellence.
- To foster an atmosphere of open communications.
Code of Ethics
It is our responsibility to meet or exceed the expectations of:
- Our clients and prospects.
- Our employees.
- Our community and environment.
We do this through...
Providing to our clients and prospects:
- Equitable and competitive prices.
- Considerate, prompt, efficient, and convenient service that meets or exceed the expectations we have created for our clients.
- Long term relationships through, but not limited to, continuity of client contact personnel.
- Differentiation from the competition by staying current with business related technology.
Providing to our employees:
- An atmosphere of open communications.
- Operational excellence.
- Long term relationships through, but not limited to, providing individual dignity, fair compensation, job security, recognition and participation, challenge and opportunity.
Providing to our community and environment:
- Effective pest management, following the principles of Integrated Pest Management.
- Operations that meet or exceed all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Conduct at the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Concern and support for the community’s economic, social, cultural, and environmental well-being.