Do I Have Bed Bugs?
The key to staying protected from bed bugs is learning how to recognize the early signs of their presence. Blood stains or dark spots on your bedding is a main sign that you have bed bugs.
Some other common signs of bed bugs that signals a possible infestation include:
- Red/brown spots on mattresses, upholstery, or walls from bed bug feces
- Molt bed bug skins
- Bed bug eggs or empty eggshells
- Red itchy marks on the skin from bed bug bites
- A somewhat moldy smell from bed bug scent glands
Signs of Bed Bugs in Wisconsin
The most common sign of a bed bug problem is, of course, their bites. Bed bug bites leave red, itchy marks on your skin. In addition to bite marks, there are a few ways to determine if you have a potential infestation. Bed bug skins or their sticky eggs/empty eggshells are a sign bed bugs are reproducing in your property. Their feces leave dark spots on bedding or anywhere else they may be active. One of the most common signs of bed bugs are blood stains on your sheets or bedding, which indicates bed bugs have been feeding on you overnight.
Do You Have a Bed Bug Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Bed Bug Inspection Tips
If you suspect you have a bed bug problem, it’s important to know where to look. Some of the main things you should do include the following steps.
- Remove all bedding and look at the edges, crevices, and seams on your mattress.
- Look for live bed bugs, eggs, and nymphs.
- Inspect the box spring for the signs of bed bugs.
- Investigate other areas of the home, including upholstered furniture and even power outlets!
Do I Have a Bed Bug Infestation in my Wisconsin Home?
If you think you have spotted the signs of bed bugs in your property, how do you know if you are dealing with a full-blown bed bug infestation? In general, seeing even a few bed bugs means you already have a full-blown infestation. It’s important to have a bed bug expert inspect your property and provide quick, effective bed bug removal.