Serving New Berlin | Oshkosh | Milwaukee | Madison
Batzner Pest Control’s Vegetation Management Service (VMS) will eliminate weeds or unwanted plants around buildings, highways, railways and grounds. Overgrowth of undesirable weeds and shrubs is not only unattractive, but it creates harborage areas for pests such as rats or mice, and also creates health, fire and safety hazards.
Benefits of Weed Control
- Eliminates harborage areas for mice, rat, and other pests
- Improves safety for employees and customers by removing hazards contributing to safer work environments
- Reduces labor and equipment needs required to hand trim fence line and building perimeters
- Improve accessibility by opening access to transformers, fuel storage areas, fire hydrants, emergency exits, etc
- Removes dangerous and invasive plants such as poison ivy, multi-flora rose, sumac and other irritant and allergy causing vegetation
- Reduces fire hazards
- Improves facility aesthetics and appearance
- Provides a cost savings alternative by reducing labor to outside facility and grounds maintenance
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Our representatives are fast and friendly.
Tailored Solutions and Services
When vegetation is in an unsafe or unattractive location, it is considered an undesirable weed. Batzner’s Vegetation Management Service prevents, eliminates, and manages the spread of weeds using pre-emergent and post-emergent control.
Pre-Emergent: Control weeds as they germinate. As a seed germinates, the use of a pre-emergent herbicide is applied and causes the weed to die before it ever develops. This protective barrier on the soil surface prevents weed emergence and growth for several months.
Post-Emergent: Control weeds that have already germinated. The use of a post-emergent herbicide is applied to the weed and then moves through the plant to the roots. When the post-emergent reaches the roots, the entire plant is killed preventing re-growth.
Demonstrated below are areas that need attention and treatment applications. They include stone areas, building perimeters, overgrowth, curbs, and sidewalks.
Improves accessibility by opening access to transformers, fuel storage areas, fire hydrants, emergency exits, etc.
Reduces labor and equipment needs required to hand trim fence line and building perimeters.
Removes dangerous and invasive plants and other irritant and allergy causing vegetation.
Provides a cost savings alternative by reducing labor to outside facility and grounds maintenance.
Control of invasive or unwanted plants and weeds in often overlooked areas.
Improves facility aesthetics and appearance.
Reduces harborage near loading docks, preventing pests from entering buildings.
Removes hazardous conditions in outdoor work areas.
Creates a safer environment for employees and customers by removing hazards on walkways.
Improves aesthetics of properties by treating along curbs and driveways.
Applications to gravel areas provides total plant control.
Vegetation Management in Wisconsin