Spiders are one of the most feared creatures of all time. They strike fear in the hearts of many, but most types of spiders are more harmless than you think. That said, no one wants to deal with spider problems in their home or business! Here in Wisconsin, there are a couple more dangerous types of spiders. It’s important to take caution when dealing with spiders, which is why it’s best to enlist the help of the spider exterminators at Batzner Pest Control. Our spider removal services are quick and effective to bring you peace of mind.
- Northern Black Widow Spider
- Brown Recluse Spider
- Cellar Spider
- Common House Spider
- Yellow Sac Spider
- House Spider
Need a pest control estimate?
Our Spider Control Process
It can be difficult to identify spiders unless you are an expert. When it comes to getting rid of spiders in your home, it’s best to work with a professional spider exterminator who can safely handle the problem for you. Our spider exterminators will take the following measures to keep you spider-free:
- A thorough property inspection to identify the source of the infestation and the spider species
- Placement or application of spider extermination products and insecticides
- Proper sealing of entry points to control sources of the infestation
- A detailed spider removal report describing the treatment
- Spider control and prevention tips to avoid future infestations
Local Spider Exterminators You Can Trust
It’s completely normal to deal with a few house spiders from time to time, so why use spider exterminators? If you are dealing with endless spider problems or have noticed a potentially dangerous spider species near your home, it’s time to call the spider removal team at Batzner.
We know that spiders can be a fearsome thing to behold, which is why we implement the industry’s most trusted spider control methods.