Batzner’s PestFree365+ program is the smartest and most economical way to control pests, and is the recommended solution for most pest issues. It’s more than a preventative pest program—it’s a promise that we will provide pest-free living for your family all year long.
PestFree365+ Protects You
& Prevents Pests
PestFree365+ covers 36 pests, including the usual culprits listed below:
- Asian Lady Beetles
- Bald Face Hornets
- Boxelder Bugs
- Bed Bugs*
- Carpenter Ants
- Carpenter Bees*
- Carpet Beetles
- Clothing Moths
- Clover Mites
- Cluster Flies
- Grain Beetles
- Ground Beetles
- Indian Meal Moths
- Indoor Ticks
- Paper Wasps
- Pill Bugs/Sow Bugs
- Rats (indoor)*
- Stink Bugs
- Yellow Jackets
*Service frequency will vary based on geography. PestFree365+ does not include the following pests: honey bees, flies, lice, dust mites, mosquitoes, exterior ticks, ornamental/turf pests, slugs, snails, termites, wildlife, birds, and brown recluse spiders. EZ Pay is required for PestFree365+. Voles and fire ants are only covered if they are in the home, we will not treat the lawn. Home must be free of bed bugs at the initial service to qualify for coverage of bed bugs under the PestFree365+ plan and applies to single family, free-standing, owner-occupied homes only. Account must be in good standing. Other restrictions may apply.
Ongoing PestFree365+ treatments are key for preventing reinfestations and keeping your home pest-free! Once we have eliminated an issue, it may look as though you are safe to discontinue professional pest control. Pests are smart and often reappear when Batzner goes away. View our additional service offerings.
Commercial service plans may vary.
*Restrictions apply. Additional costs may occur.
Benefits of PestFree365+
- A trained pest specialist assigned to you and your home.
- Preventative maintenance and unlimited service calls.
- Broad pest protection that covers 36 of the most common pests.
- Regularly scheduled preventative services and inspections three times a year for both the interior and exterior of your home.
- Service appointments that work with your busy schedule and lifestyle.
- Honest recommendations for preventing future problems.
- Convenient payment options. Our plan includes auto payments for your convenience.
$50 OFF PestFree365+
To use this coupon, call to schedule and reference this coupon code:
*Offer available to residential customers who purchase a new PestFree365+ plan on or after 08/15/2022. This offer does not apply to commercial services. The $50 discount will be deducted from the initial service. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. Offer details subject to change.
Expires 09 / 30 / 2022
Protection All Year Long
The Initial Service
The PestFree365+ program starts with customized services, including a thorough home inspection inside and out. The service specialist will review the findings with you, along with recommendations of preventative opportunities you can put in place. Utilizing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices, we will first resolve your pest concern and then continue to protect your home and prevent further issues.
As a PestFree365+ client, you’ll know what to expect and you’ll be protected all year round with proactive seasonal services scheduled three times a year. Our professionals will target pests specific to Wisconsin and pests that pose the largest threat during each season. Visits also may be scheduled between appointments if additional treatment is needed. Learn more detailed information about visit under Seasonal Expectations below.
How is billing managed?
A monthly payment is automatically charged to your checking or credit/debit card, so your upcoming service is prepaid. There is no additional charge if treatment is necessary between your services. Invoicing options are also available.
How will I know when to schedule my next visit?
We will remind you through convenient phone calls and email reminders. If you have a specific date in mind, please contact our office.
Need a pest control estimate?
Seasonal Pest Control
PestFree365+ is based on regularly scheduled preventative services and inspections three times a year for both the interior and exterior of your home. This is to ensure prevention from the upcoming season’s pests. Depending on weather, either interior or exterior inspections will take place.
- Interior inspections occur during the winter, as pests move inside as temperatures drop.
- Exterior inspections happen during warm weather to prevent pests from coming in.
- If an issue occurs between your visits, schedule an additional visit free of charge.
- Interior inspection and treatment for crawling insects.
- Treatment targeted at key interior pest harborage sites for prevention.
- Spider webs around the basement perimeter, as needed, are removed.
- All rodent protection equipment is inspected and serviced, and any minor rodent entry points are filled, if applicable.
*Service may vary depending on weather temperatures.
- Special exterior treatment used to minimize stinging insect nesting.
- Treatment prevents crawling insect entry.
- Targeted outside service to prevent any migration into your home, minimizing interior treatment.
- An inspection is performed to identify potential pest-conducive conditions, including potential entry points.
- Outdoor rodent bait stations are checked, if applicable.
*Service may vary depending on weather temperatures.