As soon as bed bugs are discovered in your home or business, we will talk you through our highly effective bed bug treatment options. Which treatment we recommend depends on the number of infested rooms, how widespread the pests are, costs, and other case-dependent factors. We offer bed bug heat treatment as well as Protect+ treatment options. Whichever route is determined to be best for your unique infestation, you can be sure we will get rid of bed bugs in your property once and for all.
Batzner Pest Control's Bed Bug Treatments
This unique bed bug treatment uses a 3-part precision treatment and preventative/residual materials, providing longer-lasting coverage against bed bugs and quicker turnaround time for minimal disruption to your facility. Includes an activated box spring liner for additional protection and 90-day warranty.
A step down from our Extended treatment, Protect+ Essential uses a 3-part precision treatment and preventative/residual materials, providing longer-lasting coverage against bed bugs and quicker turnaround time for minimal disruption to your facility. Includes a 30-day warranty.
- Effective 1 visit treatment (heavy infestations and single-family homes might require 2 treatments)
- Immediate control with extended residual treatment to cracks, crevices, furniture, shelving, picture frames, molding/baseboards
- 2-part environmentally responsible precision application around the bed, box spring, bed frame.
- 4-hour post-treatment turnaround time
Need a pest control estimate?
2. Heat Treatments
Bed bug heat treatments effectively eliminate bed bugs at all stages of their life cycle. It is a good choice when results are needed quickly or when a chemical-free solution is desired. During the heating process, temperatures will be raised to 120-140 degrees, which is lethal to bed bugs. For added protection, a conventional treatment is applied. Heat treatment is recommended for:
- Infestations that are heavy and/or are in unconventional places such as computers
- Situations when results are needed quickly
- Small areas, including apartments, dorm rooms, condos, and small homes
Advantages of Heat Treatment
- Eliminates all stages from egg to adult
- Achieves results in a single treatment
- Eliminates bed bugs that are resistant to chemical treatment
- Non-chemical and non-toxic
Disadvantages of Heat Treatment
- Residents must vacate the area, for about 6-12 hours
- Higher cost than traditional treatment
- Difficult and hazardous to conduct without the help of a professional bed bug specialist.
Pre-Checklist to Prepare for Bed Bug Treatment
For successful treatments, follow this preparation guideline.
Trusted Methods to Get Rid of Bed Bugs in Wisconsin
When it comes to getting rid of bed bugs, it’s crucial to ensure you are using the most effective bed bug treatment option available. At Batzner Pest Control, our bed bug specialists will work with you to determine which bed bug treatment option is best for your unique infestation. For more information or for a free quote, contact our team today!