Join our fast-growing team
If you’re interested in a career where you can make a difference in the lives of others, consider Batzner. To view current opportunities click here and enter the the keyword “Batzner“.
Why Work for Batzner
Are you in the market for a new career? We are always looking for motivated self-starters who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others.
Delivering Legendary Customer Service requires a certain type of person—someone who enjoys customer service, teamwork and helping others. Our team members are forward-thinking people who share a sense of pride, value integrity and focus on customer satisfaction.
Residential Service Consultant
- Serves as the first point of contact for all customer service and sales related questions from residential clients.
- Communicates with clients via phone, in person or email to follow up on service inquiries, schedule service appointments and quote additional services.
- Assists current clients, as well as follow up with new potential clients to understand their individual needs and explain what services Batzner provides to resolve the issues they are experiencing.
- Focuses on developing new business with small, medium and large sized commercial clients.
- Oversees the entire sales cycle from prospecting, cold calling and conducting an initial inspection of the property to developing the proposal and closing the sale.
- Clients include businesses in the fields of healthcare, schools, hospitality, food service, manufacturing, food processing and more!
Administrative (Accounting, Marketing, Management and Human Resources)
These positions range from entry level to senior level in all departments. Regardless of the position, Batzner is committed to employing individuals that are innovative, team oriented and driven to continue to make Batzner an industry leader.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Vacation days, paid holidays, sick days and personal days
- 401k plan with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- Additional optional life insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Continuous paid training
- Holiday savings programs
- Plus many more benefits and incentives!
Whether you are looking for a position on the administrative, sales or service team; you will receive ongoing training opportunities at Batzner. Our team members expect an extensive training program to allow them to further their knowledge. Our new hire training programs range from 3-8 weeks (depending on the position) to allow you time to learn the pest control industry and Batzner processes.
Even after your first year, team members attend monthly team meetings and have the ability to further their careers with professional development opportunities. Team members are encouraged to further their development with educational courses and skill development. Ask about our service leadership development program for future leaders!