Since Commercial services can vary greatly, several factors are taken into consideration when creating a program, including the size and type of building, internal and external environments, as well as current and past pests.
The flexibility of our programs ensures clients are receiving a customized program that best suits their business. Batzner utilizes Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices in all of our pest programs.
What to Expect
- Upon contacting Batzner, an Account Executive will call you to schedule a free inspection.
- At your first meeting, your Account Executive will ask questions about the property’s pest history, requirements and desired results.
- They will thoroughly inspect the interior and exterior of your business, searching for causes and evidence of particular pests while identifying other areas where they see the potential for future pest issues. They will also assess any third party audit requirements that you may have.
- After they inspect and identify pest problems, they will make a recommendation to meet your specific needs and clearly explain how our services will be provided.
- Your Service Specialist will perform the service and provide a detailed Service Report explaining the steps we have taken towards pest prevention. If you see issues after service, we will come back free of charge.
Need a pest control estimate?
Cutting Edge Technology
Enhanced technology is necessary for proper account management and audit compliance. While some providers are still hand-writing reports, Batzner has implemented the most advanced industry CRM technology.
Your customer portal will provide web account access for reporting, trending, account information, invoices, condition reports and other needed tools with access for multiple users. Customized service and billing programs tailored to meet specific client requirements are also offered. Doing business with Batzner is easy and provides you with an efficient and cost effective work flow.
Commercial Pest Control Service Options in Wisconsin