Get A Free EstimateStart Here
Bed Bug Inspection Options
We offer two different inspection types: Service Specialist Visual Inspection and Canine Inspection.
1. Service Specialist Inspection
When a Batzner Service Specialist arrives to inspect your property, they will perform a visual inspection* of key areas including the bed, nightstands, and living room furniture. Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Ask you where you sleep and where you spend most of your time
- Ask how long you have noticed the bugs
*Time for inspection varies depending on the extent of the infestation.
For a successful inspection, follow this preparation checklist.
- Extremely accurate when performed by a skilled Service Specialist
- Areas higher up are searched
- Unconventional areas are searched
- Single family homes
- Hotels or apartments when only 2-3 rooms need to be searched
2. Canine Inspection
We use scientifically proven Bed Bug Canine Scent Detection to identify the presence of bed bugs in your property or facility. All of our canine and trainer teams are certified on an annual basis by the National Entomology Scent Detection Canine Association. They are trained to detect the presence of odor from live bed bugs to viable eggs.
Using our bed bug canines, we perform proactive sweeps in highly trafficked areas at regular intervals to cut down on heavy infestations. This allows us to detect and treat a problem early on before it has the chance to spread into a full-blown infestation.
Meet our bed bug canines and learn more about their training.
Canine Inspection Pre-Checklist
For the safety of our canines and a successful detection, follow this preparation checklist.
- Can detect all bed bug life stages (including eggs and cast skins) with a high precision
- Are able to find the bed bugs quicker than humans
- Are good at finding brand new or small infestations
- Proactive sweeps in highly trafficked areas such as hotels, hospitals, or multi-unit buildings
- Hotels or apartments when 3 or more rooms need to be searched
Why Choose Batzner?
Batzner works quickly to identify and eliminate bed bugs in your home or property. Infestations can quickly get out of control, so it is important to have a pest control professional correctly identify bed bugs and treatments designed for your specific needs.
Trained and knowledgeable professionals, environmental responsibility, and legendary customer service are reasons why customers keep choosing us year after year.Contact Us