Bed Bug Inspection Options
We offer two different inspection types: Service Specialist Visual Inspection and Canine Inspection.
1. Service Specialist Inspection
- Ask you where you sleep and where you spend most of your time
- Ask how long you have noticed the bugs
- Extremely accurate when performed by a skilled Service Specialist
- Areas higher up are searched
- Unconventional areas are searched
- Single family homes
- Hotels or apartments when only 2-3 rooms need to be searched
2. Canine Inspection
- Can detect all bed bug life stages (including eggs and cast skins) with a high precision
- Are able to find the bed bugs quicker than humans
- Are good at finding brand new or small infestations
- Proactive sweeps in highly trafficked areas such as hotels, hospitals, or multi-unit buildings
- Hotels or apartments when 3 or more rooms need to be searched
Why Choose Batzner?
Batzner works quickly to identify and eliminate bed bugs in your home or property. Infestations can quickly get out of control, so it is important to have a pest control professional correctly identify bed bugs and treatments designed for your specific needs.
Trained and knowledgeable professionals, environmental responsibility, and legendary customer service are reasons why customers keep choosing us year after year.