Notice to Customer
We appreciate your being a valued Batzner Pest Control client, and the trust you put in us to protect your property from pests. As part of our commitment to providing Legendary Service and in compliance with Wisconsin Administrative Codes, we are providing the following information for the property that Batzner Pest Control or Batzner Bed Bug Services will be servicing in 2019.
Before we apply any pesticides to your property, we will provide you with any of the following information that you request:
- The common chemical or brand name of each pesticide that may be applied.
- A copy of the pesticide label for each pesticide that may be applied. The label will tell you the pesticide active ingredient, use direction and safety precautions.
- Each date on which pesticides will be applied.
- A contact name, address and telephone number where you can obtain further information about the pesticide application.
If you want the information in writing, we will provide it free of charge before we make the application. When we complete the application we will provide you with the following information:
- The name, license number and certification number of the individual who made or directly supervised the application.
- The chemical name, brand name and EPA registration number for each pesticide applied.
- The amount of pesticide applied.
- The date and time of the pesticide application.
- Any post-application precautions you should observe.
- If you request, a free copy of the pesticide label will be provided.
- We will notify residents of pesticide applications to living areas, and as required by law, we will post warning signs for lawn care applications.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the New Year! As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to call our office.
Your Batzner Pest Control Team