Current Career Opportunities
Why Work for Batzner
Are you in the market for a new career? Batzner is expanding its operations in Wisconsin and Illinois and we are always looking for motivated self-starters who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others.
Delivering Legendary Customer Service requires a certain type of person—someone who enjoys customer service, teamwork and helping others. Our team members are forward-thinking people who share a sense of pride, value integrity and focus on customer satisfaction.
Learn More About Our Culture
Residential Service Consultant
- Serves as the first point of contact for all customer service and sales related questions from residential clients.
- Communicates with clients via phone, in person or email to follow up on service inquiries, schedule service appointments and quote additional services.
- Assists current clients, as well as follow up with new potential clients to understand their individual needs and explain what services Batzner provides to resolve the issues they are experiencing.
Commercial Sales Consultant
- Focuses on developing new business with small, medium and large sized commercial clients.
- Oversees the entire sales cycle from prospecting, cold calling and conducting an initial inspection of the property to developing the proposal and closing the sale.
- Clients include businesses in the fields of healthcare, schools, hospitality, food service, manufacturing, food processing and more!
Administrative (Accounting, Marketing, Management and Human Resources)
These positions range from entry level to senior level in all departments. Regardless of the position, Batzner is committed to employing individuals that are innovative, team oriented and driven to continue to make Batzner an industry leader.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Vacation days, paid holidays and personal days
- 401k plan with company match
- Company paid short term and long term disability, as well as life insurance
- Additional optional life insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Continuous paid training
- Referral bonus program
- Employee recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Plus many more benefits and incentives!
Whether you are looking for a position on the administrative, sales or service team; you will receive ongoing training opportunities at Batzner. Our team members expect an extensive training program to allow them to further their knowledge. Our new hire training programs range from 3-8 weeks (depending on the position) to allow you time to learn the pest control industry and Batzner processes.
Even after your first year, team members attend monthly team meetings and have the ability to further their careers with professional development opportunities. Team members are encouraged to further their development with educational courses and skill development. Ask about our service leadership development program for future leaders!
Now in its third generation of family ownership, Batzner Pest Control has been protecting homes and businesses for more than 70 years.
Headquartered in New Berlin, Wisconsin, Batzner is the most trusted pest control firm in Wisconsin and Illinois. Batzner's exclusive B.A.N. System™ is a proven solution that achieves excellent results in a wide range of commercial environments and homes. Batzner uses a partnership approach with their clients ensuring that each job is done right.
Batzner Pest Control was founded by Ed Batzner in 1946. Though much has changed in the last 70 years, a few things remain the same. The Batzner family is still putting customers first with its Legendary Service promise, unique in the pest control industry. The family is still dedicated to quality, relentless about continuous improvement and focused on making the pest control experience easy, convenient and hassle-free.
Batzner Pest Control has spent the last 70 years perfecting our unique approach to pest control. We are an industry leader providing pest control solutions backed by experts focused on pest elimination and customer service. Our approach to pest control includes protecting our clients' health, food and property, as well as the environment.
At Batzner, our business is all about relationships, innovation and the deployment of technology, led by the greatest people anywhere. It is our responsibility to meet or exceed the expectations of clients, prospects, employees, our community and the environment.
As a team member, you can expect an atmosphere of open communications, a team dedicated to operational excellence, commitment to the employment relationship demonstrated by fair compensation, job security, recognition, participation, challenge and opportunity.
Batzner Pest Control is supportive of the communities we serve through participation in a variety of charitable and community events. Batzner has sponsored many community groups and organizations such as:
- Corporate and Employee Participation in the United Way Campaign
- Annual Sponsorship to “Trees for Tomorrow Program”
- Participation in Relay for Life
- Annual Charity Donation during Customer Service Week's Cockroach Race
- New Berlin Safety Saturday
- Other local community groups upon request