Batzner Pest Control’s mission is to provide legendary service guaranteeing complete customer satisfaction. While keeping the company’s mission in mind, Jerry Batzner, CEO and President, reinforces it by saying “That’s why it’s so important to us to be QualityPro certified. Customers need to feel comfortable with whoever is coming into their home for service work.” We understand the importance of feeling safe with who is doing work in your home, and that’s why we maintain our certification.
What is QualityPro?
QualityPro is a 3rd party certification awarded by the National Pest Management Association to pest control companies that go above and beyond the minimum requirements for state licensing. Batzner is one of only 3% of pest control companies nationwide that are QualityPro Certified.
What does QualityPro mean for me as a Customer?
Because of the strict guidelines we follow, you can feel comfortable every time one of our service specialists comes to your door. As active members in this program, every one of our employees has the following qualities:
- Are drug-free
- Have safe driving records
- Passed a criminal background check
- Receive numerous hours of continuing education each year to ensure that they stay up to date on the latest trends and techniques in the industry
What can I expect during my appointment?
- Licensed professional arrives in a marked company vehicle
- Does a thorough inspection
- Informs you of the products being used in your home
- Provides paperwork to you after each visit that reflects action taken during your appointment
Other companies are not obligated to follow these expectations. By doing business with us, you can feel confident in your selection of a qualified pest management provider. Learn more about our QualityPro Certifications.