Whether you’re a new homeowner or looking to move on from your current provider, trying to choose the right pest control company for you can be difficult. You obviously want the best when it comes to getting rid of pests—but what should you be looking for in a pest management company? Good reviews, transparency, and safe treatments are always at the forefront of every trusted company. In this blog post, we’re sharing the top questions to ask your new pest control company to help put you at ease! Keep reading to learn more.
Top 5 Questions to Ask Your New Exterminator
1. Are your pest control technicians licensed and trained?
A trustworthy company will be able to show that they have comparable licenses and insurance to the most established and reputable exterminators. It’s crucial that your trusted company has liability insurance to protect you against any further damage that is caused to your property during the extermination process. Properly accredited companies should make the top of your list when choosing the right pest control company.
2. Are the pest control treatments you use safe?
When you work with a professional, pest control is completely safe for you and your family. In fact, trying to administer pest control products you picked up from your local store is actually more dangerous. Make sure to look for a pest control company that:
- Uses EPA-approved products
- Is committed to an eco-friendly approach
- Focuses on pest prevention and IPM practices
With pest prevention as the focus, pest control experts such as those with Batzner Pest Control will work to safely administer pest control treatments.
3. Are your reviews and ratings good?
Now more than ever, reviews from customers say a lot about the company in any industry. When choosing the right exterminator, make sure to check out their ratings and reviews on Google or their website. If a pest control company is truly professional, they should have nothing to hide. If you can’t find a link to their reviews on their website, ask to see what customers have said about them.
4. How do you determine the pest control process?
Pest control experts know there is no one-size-fits-all solution for every pest infestation. Always look for a company that will work with you to customize a pest control plan suited to the unique needs of your home or business. This is best done with:
- Regular inspections of your property to pinpoint pest problems or issues that may contribute to future pest problems.
- Customized pest control plans that focus on targeted treatments around your home and exclusion efforts to keep pests away.
- Open communication. A good pest control company is transparent with you about the treatments needed on your property.
5. Will you prevent pests in my home or business?
Pest prevention is the key to pest control! A trusted pest control company will not only work to eliminate active infestations but also to implement prevention methods to keep them away for good. Always look for companies that abide by IPM practices, and for those that offer quarterly or annual pest control services.
Wisconsin’s Trusted Pest Control Company
At Batzner Pest Control, we are proud to be upfront with our customers about our treatments, processes, prices, reviews, and more. In order to earn our customers’ trust, we are happy to work with them through every step of the process. To learn more about our services, contact our experts today to get started!